Catching up with an old Friend

So Monday while I was at school reading through my emails I got ma message from my friend Ian. He was my best friend when I was a kid. For years we hung out, played soccer, went to boy scouts, camped, went on double dates, etc...

Well after High School we didn't talk or hang out nearly as much. We kind of lost touch which ws mostly my fault as I am not good at keeping in touch with family or friends. Luckily for me he hasn't held it against me all these years.

So I got this email from him on Monday saying that he was in town and had some time Tuesday morning to get together and have some breakfast. I jumped at the opportunity and got to meet his wife and his two adorable kids. I wish I would have snapped a picture of them. Anyhow, it was really cool to see my friend all grown and transitioned into a family man, a provider. They are such a happy family and were all smiles all breakfast.

Thanks Ian! I really enjoyed seeing ya again and meeting your family! The picture below is from my trip to Japan taken last year.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us