Im Back

Well I am back from my trip. I got back earlier this afternoon around 4:30. I was pretty tired, so it's nice to be back home, but I had a great time. I did not bring my SLR, but I did charge up my handy point and shoot and got some snapshots. I will post more and write more about everything probably tomorrow after I catch up with a few other things, so stay tuned...

Hope you bought tickets to the gun show, lol...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We had to wake up early this morning, but this was my reward as I woke up and looked out the door of my tent...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this shot looking the other direction towards the sierra mountains
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The final two for tonight, I cant decide which I like better, the B&W or color version. Opinions??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope everyone had a great weekend...