Happy New Year!!!

Things have been going really well since the new year began and I hope they are going well for everyone else as well. I am looking forward to what I think is going to be a great year. Here are some things I am looking forward to accomplishing this year (some long before the year is done).

-Update/finish my website (hope to be done by the time school starts back up in a couple weeks).

-Market myself and my photography better and more. (ongoing)

-Finish my transfer credits for school

-Decide on my top 3-4 universities I want to attend (travel to schools if needed)

-Procrastinate less (this is always an ongoing battle)

-Go for an extended backcountry high elevation camping trip.

-Get back in shape!

-Shoot more. I feel I can always shoot more and need to bring my camera to things I do much more often.

Here are some shots from this last year:

I think this photo was my first paid shoot ever... She needed photos of her and her dog for a children's therapy program she was doing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And a shot of one of the ballerinas I shot last year...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last year I also got to meet Kevin and Courtney. The two of them are such great people and are great to be around. I was lucky enough to shoot the proposal and will be shooting their wedding later on this year and I am so excited for it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some of the celebrities I have met this year:

Larry Miller

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dick VanDyke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anthony Hopkins

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I shot my first wedding this year as well:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My trip to Idaho was awesome. Here is my cousin Cameron fishing when we backpacked up into the mountains and camped at Independence lakes around 10,000 feet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A shot taken outside of Sun Valley, (Ketchum) Idaho from the car window cruising about 55mph.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And one in B&W

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My trip to Owens Valley:

Here is a shot of me at fossil falls...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And Finally a couple of randoms...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us