First day back at school...

So today I started back at school and believe it or not I was actually on time to my first class at 8a.m. Not only was I on time I was actually early and thats even after I stopped at Starbucks! For anyone that knows me pretty close knows that I am typically on a 5 minute delay of our pacific coast time. Anyways, Im kinda glad to be back in school, but also nervous knowing the impending workoad and lack of social life I am looking at. At least I have set a date for a trip this spring! I am going to the Grand Canyon and I may hit one of the other destinations I mentioned before as well but this will probably be the first mentionable trip for this year.

As I was walking by the bookstore trying to peddle some of my old books back to the school, I saw a young girl struggling to walk in her high heels, look fashionable and sophisticated, and carry her new stack of schoolbooks and purse. Under her heavy load of makeup (in my opinion) I could see that she was getting quite frustrated and I felt a little chuckle rumble from deep inside me. Luckily I didn't let it escape me and she had no idea what I was thinking as she glanced over at me. The cost of fashion and education the ladies go through nowadays, real dedication!

Well tomorrow is day 2 as I am going to be going to school 4 days a week this semester and taking on 15 units. wish me luck!

I feel my blog is bland and boring without some photos so I dug up an old photo from one of my first road trips after purchasing my rebel years ago now (ahhhh memories...) This was taken in Northern California off the side of a highway. I put it through a traditional color version and I also tried to replicate a color infrared image and a B&W image just cuz I love them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Side Note: Aren't Oak Trees cool??? They just remind me so much of the rolling hills of California...

Color infrared:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Ellis