It's only Tuesday?

So lately I feel like I have had a hard time keeping up with the days. School is pretty much at mid-terms already and is in full swing. It seems all I do is study. I am so happy to be back in school though, despite the age difference amongst most of the other students.

I am going camping in a couple of weeks for a class trip. It's for my Geology class which I am really enjoying. I suppose it is because it tells me how the things I love were formed and how they relate. I love camping, and the outdoors, and landscape photography so it has given me a greater perspective on the beauty of our Earth.

Going through some old shots yesterday so here is one I took while I was travelling in Salt Lake City a couple of years back...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the SLC Temple

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And one from my hotel balcony overlooking downtown...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us