Malick Family Preview

Well as mentioned yesterday I shot the kids of the Malick family. They are such a fun bunch and each one has such unique personality. More later, but I gotta run enjoy the pics...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Ellis! Oh my gosh I love your work, not only that but apparently I know you from outside BJ's! My husband just told me you go to tides, helped coach soccer with Mason and now I see the Mallicks on your blog! How did I not know all this?? I'm on staff at tides! So funny, anyway, I would like to use you for a shoot I have coming up, big job for Kaiser on April 22nd. Let me know if you're available.
    -Cortney Lyskoski CL Studios (714) 745-5982