4 Hours of sleep in 48 hours and counting...

So I am a bit sleep deprived at the moment. I have a math test today that I have been studying for, had an economics paper due his morning, and I am sure there is probably something due in my Law class that I haven't got to yet, and wont get to by class time later today. Life has been Work, school/study repeat. Nothing exciting to speak of... I think taking 15 units may have been a mistake this semester especially when I am trying to raise my GPA 1 point by the end of the semester from a 3.4 to a 3.5.

Ok well gotta go study a bit more before my math class.

Here are some random photos from one of my trips to Portland, OR.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love those shots. The light trail shot is great!